- Check-in time starts at 2:00 pm and check-out finishes at 12:00pm. After this, a new stay is automatically set up and the room rate will be add to the guestÂ´s account. However, we shall stress out the importance of checking availability with the hotel main desk, since that room may be already booked for another guest.
- Groups must check out by 10:00 am.
- Room rates must be fully payed when checking in.
- A late check out may be requested by the guest, upon availability, with at least one (01) day in advance, and its concession is at the hotel managementÂ´s discretion. Maximum late check out time is 6:30 pm, and a payment of 50% of the daily rate is due.
- Breakfast is included in the room rate. It is served in the coffee lounge only, from 07:00 am to 10:00 am.
- The guest can request an extra breakfast at the main desk. The price for an extra breakfast will be informed upon request.
- Damages occurring in the rooms, their equipment and respective outfits shall be at guestÂ´s responsibility, and the corresponding amount shall be add to guestÂ´s bill.
- The hotel kindly request not to leave clothes or towels in the room windows. Do not throw any objects through the windows, as well as, do not use electric iron inside the room.
- Any objects forgotten at the hotel’s premises may be stored for up to 30 (thirty) days.
- The hotel warns that, henna tattoos definitely stain sheets and towels, and the damaged outfit will be charged to the guest. We ask, therefore, to be very careful with henna tattoos, so that further inconveniences are avoid.
- The hotel offer safe boxes in all rooms, and to use them, please consult the main desk. The hotel is not responsible for any valuables left in the rooms.
- Complimentary parking is offered to all guests, upon advance booking or availability verified when checking in. The hotel has no valet service, and the guests are responsible for the placement or removal of their vehicle, to and from the parking lot. Parking has no extra cost, however, an early reservation is indispensable for guarantee of vacancy.
- Guests are not allowed to park their vehicle in front of the hotel, since these spaces are exclusively intended for boarding and disembarkation, according to local signalization. The hotel is not responsible for any possible inconvenience that guests may have, resulting from this violation, since there is municipal supervision. The presence of any vehicle in such areas for an excessive time may result in fines and even the removal of the vehicle (tow).
- For security reasons, access to the rooms to any person not registered at the hotel is forbidden. If guests receive any visitors, they must stay in the hotel lobby, or check-in at the main desk.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the premises of the hotel.
- In Brazil, smoking is forbidden in all enclosed public spaces except for specifically designated smoking areas. Therefore, it is forbidden to smoke in all indoor areas of the hotel, especially inside the rooms. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the automatic charging of a BRL 300.00 fee, for cleaning and deodorization of the room.
- The hotel kindly request maximum silence inside the rooms and other premises, especially in the period between 10:00 pm and 07:00 am.
- The solution of cases uncovered by these regulations shall be at the hotelâ€™s management responsibility. We thank you in advance for your offered cooperation, which is very important for the achievement of our objectives.
All complaints and guestâ€™s claims will be of great value, for the improvement of our services.
We are ready to listen you!